Heritage Village Assisted Living and Senior Care community located on a five-acre parcel on the southwest corner of the 202 freeway and Brown road in Mesa, Arizona. It consists of eight individual 6,500 square foot homes. There is a maximum of 20 residents in each home. When completed, our community will be home to 160 residents.
Many fulltime and part-time employment opportunities are available at Heritage Village. We also contract with small local companies and independent contractors to provide services to Heritage Village.
The following are just a few of the many positions and opportunities available:
- 1. Certified resident managers
- 2. Certified caregivers
- 3. Licensed practical nurse
- 4. Registered nurse
- 5. Cooks and meal preparation personnel
- 6. Housekeeping personnel
- 7. Laundry and Linen personnel
- 8. Bathing and Dressing personnel
- 9. Activities Director
- 10. Transportation personnel
- 11. Dietician
- 12. Beautician
- 13. Social Worker
- 14. Marketing Director
- 15. Bookkeeper/Accountant
Please take a few moments to complete our pre-employment questionnaire and submit it to us for consideration. Cleck here to go to the employment questionnaire.
Thank you for applying with Heritage Village Assisted Living.